Tickets may be collected only at one of the catarinense agencies or at a bus terminal.
Your seat is booked only after the Voucher is generated on your computer screen. A screenshot or printout of the payment slip provided by the credit card operator is not valid as proof of the transaction. Wait for the Voucher to be generated after the electronic transaction is completed. Without this final stage, your seat will not be booked.
In order to collect your ticket from our self-service kiosks, you must provide the Locator Nº and the Reservation Nº shown on the voucher. Without this information, you can collect your ticket only from one of our attendants.
How to check timetables and purchase your ticket.
- Click on the places of origin and destination, as well as your travel dates. Then click on "Consult";
- Choose the best time and click on the trip number;
- Service screen: departure time, estimated arrival time, trip number and ticket cost. Underneath this information is the layout of the bus, showing all seats still available;
- After selecting your seat(s), click on "Add to Shopping Cart";
- On the next screen, click on "Accept" which leads on to the Identification / Registration page. If your email address and password are already registered with the website, key them in, in order to continue with your purchase. If this is your first access, click on "Register" and complete the form in order to obtain your "Identification";
- After Registration, a screen appears where you confirm your booking and select your payment option (VISA / MASTERCARD);
- You then enter the secure environment of the selected card operator to key in your credit card information, thus completing your on-line purchase;
- After completion of the transaction, wait for your voucher to appear on the screen, proving your purchase.
Purchasing tickets on-line
- A valid e-mail address is required;
- If you have an anti-spam filter activated for your e-mail messages, add addresses ending with @catarinense.net to your safe sender list. Otherwise you may not receive your voucher by e-mail;
- Payment may be made only through VISA or MASTERCARD credit cards;
- It is very important to await the completion of the sale transaction and the print-out of the voucher, as documentary proof of purchase;
- Bus tickets may be collected only at the catarinense box offices, self-service terminals or other facilities listed in this site, depending on the service provider, against presentation of the Voucher and an official document with photograph. Otherwise, tickets may be collected only against presentation of an Identity Card (RG) and the credit card used for the purchase.
- In order to allow persons (other than the credit card holder making the purchase) to collect tickets, the customer must give the full name of the person who will pick up the ticket. This person must present an official document with photograph at a catarinense authorized agency in order to receive the ticket.
- Before finalizing your purchase, check the business hours of the authorized agency closer to your home.